Emma Roberts looked stunning on the Met Gala Red Carpet. Emma’s look was created by Charlotte Tilbury, and I have a product by product breakdown of what she used to create this old Hollywood gorgeousness!
Charlotte created an illuminating Beauty Glow makeup look for Emma Roberts. This look is all about a dreamy, lit-from-within glow on flawless, pore-less contoured skin, soft, rose-gold metallics on the eyes to make them look bigger and brighter, and sumptuous, fuller, wider lips. This post contains affiliate links.
1. Charlotte prepped Emma’s skin the night before using her Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask and Overnight Bronze and Glow Mask so she already had glowing, natural looking tan skin. To hydrate the skin that morning, she applied her cult-favorite Magic Cream to the entire face followed by Magic Eye Rescue underneath the eye. To create a luminous base, Charlotte applied Wonderglow to help redirect light and create a spotlight effect on the carpet followed by Magic Foundation in Shade 2 & Shade 3 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in shade 2 and shade 3. She then applied the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 1 underneath Emma’s eyes for instant brightness and luminosity.
2. Next, Charlotte brushed up Emma’s already gorgeous brows with Brow Lift in Rita to frame her smoldering eyes. She fixed them with Legendary Brows in Clear.
3. To create a soft, shimmering modern rose-gold metallic look that played up Emma’s beautiful green-hazel eyes, and pull out the amber lights in them. Charlotte first curled Emma’s lashes using her Life Changing Lashes eyelash curler. Next, Charlotte mixed the prime and enhance from the Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow and Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita on the lid and smudging it out underneath the eye. She then elongated Emma’s eye using The Classic Eyeliner in Audrey and added the Rock N’ Kohl Pencil in Eye Cheat to make her eyes look even bigger and brighter and whiter. She topped off the eye look with the pop shade in the Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita to create a 3-dimensional shimmer on Emma’s eye. Finally, she amped up the eye with lashings and lashings of Legendary Lashes Mascara.
4. To achieve Emma’s Hollywood contour, Charlotte sculpted Emma’s cheekbones with the bronze shade from her Instant Look In A Palette in Beauty Glow. She added pops of dreamy highlighter from the palette to the tops of the cheekbones and the Cupid’s Bow for ultimate Beauty Glow. For additional dewiness, Charlotte added the Beach Stick in Moon Beach onto Emma’s cheekbones.
5. Charlotte cheated and re-sized Emma’s lips with her best-selling Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk to tie the look together. It’s the ultimate celebrity supermodel lip.
6. To finish off the look, Charlotte contoured Emma’s arms and legs with Supermodel Body and created a magic halo of Scent of a Dream.
Did you love Jessica Chastain’s look on the 2017 Met Gala Red Carpet? She always gives good red carpet – I love her!
Here is a breakdown on which Charlotte Tilbury products were used to create this gorgeous look.
Jessica Chastain hit the carpet in an enchanting, pale yellow gown with a classic makeup look created by makeup artist Tyron Machhausen for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty.
1. Jessica’s skin was prepped with Charlotte’s Magic Cream, to the entire face to create the perfect canvas, which acted as the perfect base to the Light Wonder Foundation in Shade 2. Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair was lightly dusted across Jessica’s T-zone to control shine and set the face.
2. To create the mesmerising eye look, Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate was applied across the lids and underneath the eye. Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Bedroom Black was applied along the upper lash line, and topped off with two coats of Full Fat Lashes to the top and bottom lashes.
3. Followed by Beach Stick in Las Salinas across Jessica’s cheekbones for a pretty pink, healthy, youthful glow.
4. Jessica’s look was completed with a matte lip, created by applying Matte Revolution Lipstick in Lost Cherry. The lipstick was applied using a finger instead of a brush for a softer, just kissed finish.
Here are two totally fabulous Mother’s Day gift ideas that you can order from Amazon.com and receive in time for Mother’s Day.
If mom has any travel in the near future, or if she just wants to luxuriate in bed and not only get a great night’s sleep but give herself a mini facial while she is at it then you need to know about these 2 items.
I found out about copper sleep masks when Gwyneth Paltrow was talking about their benefits. Sleep masks infused with copper have been shown to reduce puffiness, reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles and make your eyes looked refreshed.
I ordered this Mulberry silk and copper ion sleep mask to travel with this summer, but after reading all the benefits of using it I’m going to start using it now! The packaging of this sleep mask is lovely too, and makes it a gorgeous gift.
I found it very affordably on Amazon.com
I wrote about traveling with a Mulberry 100% Pure Silk Pillowcase a few weeks ago, and in fact I just ordered and received a new one for my Glam Italia Tours this May/June.
Read original blog post here
I like to have one for home and another to travel with. I was excited to hear from so many readers who ordered them and loved them! The huge benefits of sleeping on a pure silk pillowcase include stopping the skin on your face from creasing and stopping your hair from getting all mussed up. Basically you can extend the life of a blowout by sleeping on silk pillowcases. And I don’t know anyone who wants to shorten the life of a blowout! You see a difference the very first night you sleep on one.
Normally both these items are quite expensive and may make you think twice about using them, but both of these are available on Amazon.com very affordably. I think my sleeping mask cost $27 and the pillowcase is $22. They make an absolutely gorgeous Mother’s Day gift as well as a lovely gift to yourself!